Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Whew! We finally got everything out and they are all on their way out. If you didn't get a shipping notice, email us, we'll gladly provide it.

Tomorrow I will not be available after all via email or phone. My circuit breaker/panel is being replaced. It was melting and popping noises were coming out of it. Bc of it getting replaced, I will be without electricity for the entire day tomorrow (Wednesday June 25th). Ugh, I am NOT looking forward to it, it's hot here. But I will be Thursday.

My surgery is fast approaching. I'm getting nervous. My dr says I'll be in a lot of pain for the first few days and this is scaring me. I tend to be very tolerable of pain, at least I thought I was. My tolerance will be quickly tested.

Luckily my MIL will be here to help out around the house with the kids, etc.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Johanna

Posted by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies at 3:07 PM |