Tuesday, August 5, 2008
It's been what seems like a long recovery.

I just saw my dr last week and he said it would be another 4 months before I can fully recover. I was not happy. He told me before the surgery it would take 2 months to recover. I think he lied to me so I wouldn't change my mind about the surgery. Anyways, at least I am recovering, slowly but surely I am, that's what I keep telling myself.

I've been getting quite a few emails as to when we're reopening.

I've decided we will be open part time for the month of August. I'm going to head back into this slowly and pace myself since I am still in pain. I can't lift more than 7lbs at this time. But I have help, so it works out.

So for the month of August, we will be open on Wednesdays only, until further notice. Any orders received on Wednesdays will ship either same day or the following Thursday/Friday. Any orders received after Wednesday or before Wednesday will not be processed until the following Wednesday, no exceptions.

The other thing I wanted to share with you is that I am back in college, attending full time. I start this week and am really nervous about it. I am working on my bachelors and have 3 years left. So by opening part time, I'll be able to concentrate on my education as well as my business and serve the needs of my customers.

Also, you may have noticed we no longer accept Paypal. This is because of the fees involved. Since we are opening back up as part time, it just didn't make sense to be paying double fees. Since our cart does not reflect shipping, we'd have to collect a second payment for shipping. We would then be paying a second fee. With only accepting credit cards, we pay the fee one time, we charge your card one time with the shipping included. We will also be sending an email before your card is charged with your shipping fee and your total.

Maybe some day we can get the shipping figured into the shopping cart.

You may also notice there are more fo's in the clearance section. Botanicals are also in the clearance section. We are going to lean more in the direction of offering fragrance oils only at this time. Carrier oils will no longer be carried as well. We will continue to carry our colorants and flavor oils.


Posted by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies at 7:49 AM |