Monday, August 11, 2008
Well, I have some wonderful news to share with everyone.

Daystar Soap & Candle Supply, LLC is now the new home for Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies fragrance oils.

After very careful consideration, I have decided to sell my fragrance oils line to Stacy of Daystar. Stacy is a wonderful person and dear friend of mine for about 5 years now and I am very pleased to have her take over my oils.

There have been many things going on in my life. I have multiple businesses, I'm a full time wife and mom to 3 very active and growing up fast children (my oldest is starting high school this week, ack!), I'm still recovering from surgery, limiting my ability to lift heavy containers of oils, and I'm going back to college for my bachelor's. My plate is full!

Many of you know that I have more than one business. One of them is being taken to a whole new level that I could never have imagined. Mainly due to this I knew it was time to downsize and to do it quickly. Thus the reason for Stacy to take over my fragrance oils. Giving up the supplies end will give me so much more time to concentrate on my family, school and my other businesses. Doing the supplies took up more time than anything and took away from other things in my life.

Do I feel saddened? Not at all, because I know Stacy will do a great job as she always does.

As far as the colorants go, I am accepting offers. If you are interested in taking over my colorants line, drop me an email at soapsillyathotmaildotcom. Serious inquiries only please. Be sure to include your company name and your offer for consideration. What I am offering is colorants codes/formulas and manufacturer info only. Thank you!

Botanicals are being clearanced out and are already discounted from 50-75%. And the flavor oils will no longer be available as well. The site will remain up until the botanicals are gone. Fragrance oils are no longer available, but will soon be available at Daystar.

Marshmallow, Soap Silly's NUMBER 1 selling fragrance oil will be one of the first oils available at Daystar before long.

I want to thank everyone for their loyalty to Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies.

THANK YOU!


Labels: , , ,


Posted by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies at 9:24 PM |