Wednesday, August 27, 2008
First off, I apologize for the delay in getting orders out.

I have been so swamped, literally I get about a dozen orders out a day. I am a full time student now as well as the kids just started a new school, the hubby was out of town for 9 days and I am in constant production for my retail end. So I am trying to get into a new routine here and getting the remaining supplies orders out asap.

If you are inquiring about your order and I have not responded back, I apologize. I have had zero time to sit down and respond to anyone. All orders up until today, have gone out and you should have your tracking numbers with the exception of a few fragrance oil orders that have come through.

Even the inquiries for the colorants line. If you didn't hear back from me, don't worry, I will.

As far as the colorants line goes, to make it easier for both you and I, I am only accepting bids from established, reputable businesses only. Not from individuals and if I receive inquiries from anyone that does not supply their business info, I will not respond to you. I apologize, but I just don't have the time to sit and chat with people who are not serious. I'll know if you're serious when you provide your supplies business name to me along with your inquiry. I hate to come across as rude, but my time is very limited right now, again, my apologies.

If I end up not selling the colorants line, I may end up keeping them up on the site for sale still. So all will NOT be lost.

Also, PLEASE DO NOT order any more fragrance oils from me. Stacy will have hers up any day now. My oils are still up because Stacy needs my info to transfer over to her site. That is the ONLY reason why my oils are still showing up on the site. If you place an order for fo's and the clearanced botanicals, I will not charge you for the oils nor will I include any. You will only be charged for the clearanced off botanicals.

Also, for those of you inquiring if I will sell off my biz name and domain name, NO, I am not.

The site has been updated with what I have remaining in stock. If I run out while I am processing orders, I may replace it with another comparable item.

Thank you for all your patience!

Johanna










Posted by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies at 9:31 AM |