Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Gosh, I didn't realize it's been nearly 2 months since I've posted anything here.

Well, first off, I've been getting many emails about the other ingredients we carried. I still have the colorants, butters such as green tea and pumpkin and flavor oils. If you need them, lmk by dropping me an email. Eventually I will be phasing out this website and will no longer be offering anything supplies related other than colorants.

Retail has been taking off despite the poor economy and we are very thankful. With new products, exciting designer shows in major cities and more press releases, we are very excited.

As far as school, I just completed my first quarter with straight A's. I'm so excited. I just completed finals and a new quarter begins this week. Just a bit more closer before I have my bachelors degree. I've also been studying business law and management including intellectual property.

This is something I recommend every business owner to do. You do not need to become a lawyer to get educated in business law. But you do want to protect your business in every way possible.

I also wanted to clarify something here. Although Daystar Soap & Candle Supply, LLC took over my fragrance oils, she did not take over my business. ANY inquiries in regards to anything related to Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies prior to the sale of the fragrance oils or anything other than fragrance oils should be made with me and me only. I will not try to contact anyone with any questions to Stacy for me. If you need something or have a question for me, contact me directly.

Also, I would appreciate it greatly and I'm sure Stacy would as well, if you would not ask me for my codes, for my manufacturer info, or anything else fragrance related as Stacy is the new home for my fragrance oils. Any names trademarked by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies are the respective owner of Soap Silly and will remain so.

Daystar/Stacy will eventually carry all of my fragrance oils. There is no need to panic and contact me asking me for the oils or manufacturer info or if anyone else will be carrying my oils or if I have any left that I'll sell. No one else will ever carry my oils other than Stacy. It takes time and money to stock, so please be patient.

Anyone else that carries fragrances similar to ours (that are trademarked) are not an authorized seller of Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies. Many of our fragrances were blended personally by me and if another supplier happens to start carrying it/them, you'll know we were duped and will not get the same great quality as our oils are.

So please, rest assured, you will get only the best from Stacy and with time she will have all of our fragrances as well as many that were to be added to Soap Silly before the take over.

I wish everyone the best!


Posted by Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies at 4:01 PM |